FAQs, Terms and Conditions
Please review this page before contacting us, as it provides answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive.
Once you’ve reviewed our vehicles, features and pricing, contact us to check availability. When you’re ready to proceed with your reservation, call us at 504-252.0087 with your credit card information to place your 30% minimum deposit.
NOTE: Rates listed apply to 3 hour or more bookings. 1 & 2 hour quotes are available by phone and will vary, depending on day, time and location.
How to secure your party bus reservations:
- A 30% non-refundable* deposit is required to secure your party bus reservation, with the balance due in cash at the time of pickup. A receipt will be sent via email or text upon confirmation from your credit card company of successful payment. Note: *Deposits are non-refundable, however will be placed on hold and can be used towards another rental at a later date.
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis and we cannot “hold” a bus without a deposit.
- A 3% processing fee will be added to additional credit card payments after the initial deposit is made.
- Tax is included in prices listed.
- Driver gratuity is not included. 15% or more is recommended.
- Travel surcharges apply for pickups more than 30 minutes outside of New Orleans and are equal to the hourly rental rate. A minimum hourly booking requirement may be applicable depending on time, day, distance or holiday/event. There is a 4 hour minimum for reservations outside of the New Orleans area. There is a 6 hour minimum during prom and homecoming season.
- 5% fuel surcharge will apply to trips of 5 hours or less that consists of traveling more than a 30 mile parameter from the pickup location.
- Damages to the party bus will be charged at actual repair cost.
- Ice, water and cups will be provided by request only. Please advise when making your party bus reservations if you’d like this amenity.
- You may bring light food and beverages of your choice on the bus.
- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- “AM Party Bus” Bathroom: There is a $100 usage fee by reservation only (bathroom only available on the AM bus). Please advise if you are requesting this add-on when making your party bus reservations.
- We are not responsible for items left of the bus, however if recovered, will be surrendered to the rightful owner in the condition found.
- $100 cleaning fee will be billed to your credit card in the event extensive cleaning was required after your rental (example: in case of someone throwing up or pouring drinks on the seats and floors, etc.)
- If rental exceeds reservation time, hourly charges are to be paid in cash to the driver, otherwise will be automatically billed to your credit card, with a 3% credit card processing fee.
- We do not discuss the details of party bus reservations with anyone other than the person who made the reservation and/or is financially responsible.
- Although there are no age limits to ride the buses in our fleet, party bus reservations may only be placed by someone 21 or older. Alcohol is not allowed on the bus if passengers are under the legal drinking age. If alcohol is brought on the bus, a parent or guardian must be present.
We do not share your personal information with anyone other than current employees of AM Party Bus.
When you browse this Web site, you do so without revealing your identity. Personal information is not collected without your awareness. For each visitor to this Web site, the servers recognize the Web site you came from and the Web site you visit after you leave.
Security & Cookies
Security measures are in place on this Web site to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information you provide. We apply industry-standard security measures available through your Web browser. When you are on this Web site, the information you provide is collected via secure web-based upload. Please remember that e-mail, which is different from secure web-based upload, is not secure. Therefore, do not send confidential information to us via unsecured email.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to decline cookies. Even if your Web browser is set to decline cookies, you can use many of the features within this site.
Children Visiting our Web Sites
This Web site is directed at adults. We do not knowingly collect or use information from children. Should children access this Web site, we are confident that parents will not judge any of the information provided as objectionable for viewing. If you are under 18, you may use this Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.