Please review this page before contacting us, as it provides answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive.
Once you’ve reviewed our vehicles, features and pricing, contact us to check availability. When you’re ready to proceed with your reservation, call us at 504-252.0087 with your credit card information to place your 30% minimum deposit.
How to secure your party bus reservations:
- A 30% non-refundable* deposit is required to secure your party bus reservation, with the balance due in cash at the time of pickup. A receipt will be sent via email or text upon confirmation from your credit card company of successful payment. Note: *Deposits are non-refundable, however will be placed on hold and can be used towards another rental at a later date.
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis and we cannot “hold” a bus without a deposit.
- A 3% processing fee will be added to any additional credit card payments after the initial deposit is made.
- Tax is included in prices listed.
- Driver gratuity is not included. 15% or more is recommended.
- Travel surcharges apply for pickups more than 30 minutes outside of New Orleans and are equal to the hourly rental rate. A minimum hourly booking requirement may be applicable depending on time, day, distance or holiday/event. There is a 4 hour minimum for reservations outside of the New Orleans area. There is a 6 hour minimum during prom and homecoming season.
- 5% fuel surcharge will apply to trips of 5 hours or less that consists of traveling more than a 30 mile parameter from the pickup location.
- Damages to the party bus will be billed actual repair cost.
- Ice, water and cups can be provided by request only.
- You may bring light food and beverages of your choice on the bus.
- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- “AM Party Bus” Bathroom: There is a $100 usage fee by reservation only (bathroom only available on the AM bus). Please advise if you are requesting this add-on when making your party bus reservations.
- We are not responsible for items left of the bus, however if recovered, will be surrendered to the rightful owner in the condition found.
- $100 cleaning fee will be billed to your credit card in the event extensive cleaning was required after your rental (example: in case of someone throwing up or pouring drinks on the seats and floors, etc.)
- If rental exceeds reservation time, hourly charges are to be paid in cash to the driver, otherwise will be automatically billed to your credit card, with a 3% credit card processing fee.
- We do not discuss the details of party bus reservations with anyone other than the person who made the reservation and/or is financially responsible.
- Although there are no age limits to ride the buses in our fleet, party bus reservations may only be placed by someone 21 or older. Alcohol is not allowed on the bus if passengers are under the legal drinking age. If alcohol is brought on the bus, a parent or guardian must be present.